Ireland is an island in the Atlantic off the north-western coast of mainland Europe. It is the third-largest island in Europe and the twentieth-largest island on Earth. Dublin is the capital city. Ireland has made a significant contribution to world literature in both the English and Irish languages. Ireland has one of the best education system in the world for university third level education Dublin is europen headquarters of all IT majors like Apple,IBM,Intel,Google,Facebook,Yahoo,Adobe etc,so plenty of job opportunities. One of the most globalised and open economies in the world.
Ireland”s vibrant culture which is known as one of the friendliest and safest countries in the world. Students can choose from an extensive range of programmes to meet their needs in highly respected business schools, centres of scientific and technology excellence as well as renowned language, humanities and arts faculties.
- The most popular courses among International students are Business& Software & Technology
- Ireland offers 1 year of MBA and Master Programs with various specializations
- Students can work part time during study (up to 20 hrs a week) and full time during vacation
Cost Of Studying In Ireland
The cost of studying in the Ireland is determined by the tuition fees of your course and whether you wish to study in the capital city of Dublin or outside in another city. Tuition fees vary depending on the course you have applied to study.
- Undergraduate fees ranges from €9,100 to €20,300
- Average PG fees ranges from €9,150 to €20,000
- MBA fees can range upto €30,000.
The cost of living (inclusive of accommodation, food, travel, books etc) varies depending on your own particular lifestyle. Please make sure to account for the entire living costs and tuition fees and do not assume that you can earn some money doing part-time jobs. Part-time jobs can probably only fetch a part of your expenses and when you are filing for your visas, authorities need to see your entire expenses for 1 year accounted for. Levels for which students from India can apply for student visas
- NFQ Level 7 = Ordinary Bachelor Degree (3 years duration)
- NFQ Level 8 = Honours Bachelor Degree (3-4 years duration)
- NFQ Level 8 = Higher Diploma (1 year duration)
- NFQ Level 9 = Postgraduate Diploma (1 year duration)
- NFQ Level 9 = Masters Degree (1-2 years duration)
- NFQ Level 10 = Doctoral Degree (approximately 4 years duration)
Education in Ireland provides a guide to scholarships and other possible funding opportunities for international students. As Ireland is a member of several international exchange scholarship schemes, you can also contact the Department of Education in your home country to ask if there are any scholarships for which you might be eligible to apply. Some Irish universities and Institutes of Technology offer a limited number of partial scholarship schemes. Usually you can only apply for such scholarships after the university/institute has offered you a place. You should contact the International Office at an institution directly for more information about this possibility. Barack Obama has called the Irish people “among the best educated in the world”